|2||Doin' That Thing To Me||4:05|
|3||Chic Mystique (Reprise)||4:05|
|4||Something You Can Feel||4:31|
|5||M.M.F.T.C.F. (Make My Funk The Chic Funk)||4:36|
|10||One And Only One||4:27|
|11||My Love's For Real||4:52|
|12||Take My Love||5:36|
|13||In It To Win It||5:45|
|7599-26394-1, WX 463||Chic||Chic-ism (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26394-1, WX 463||Europe||1992|
|WOU-6394||Chic||Chic-ism (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU-6394||US||2006|
|7599-26394-4, WX463C||Chic||Chic-ism (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26394-4, WX463C||Germany||1992|
|670.8235||Chic||Chic-ism (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||670.8235||Brazil||1992|
|7599-26394-2||Chic||Chic-ism (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26394-2||Europe||Unknown|
- A&R – Michael Ostin
- Arranged By, Conductor – Bernard Edwards, Nile Rodgers
- Art Direction – Jeff Gold
- Bass – Bernard Edwards
- Design, Art Direction – Robin Lynch
- Engineer – Dave O'Donnell, Jon Goldberger, Patrick Dillett, Richard Hilton, Steve Boyer, Tom Durack
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bernard Edwards, Dave O'Donnell, Jon Goldberger, Nile Rodgers
- Photography By – Stephane Sednaoui
- Producer – Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers
- Vocals – Bernard Edwards, Jenn Thomas, Nile Rodgers, Sylver Logan Sharp
Recorded at Skyline Studios and The Power Station, New York.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
©℗ 1992 Warner Bros. Records Inc, for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside U.S.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26394-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992639422
- Matrix / Runout: 759926394-2 WME
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Price Code (FRANCE): WE 833
- SPARS Code: DDD
Codici a barre
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
Chic-ism - Chic. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Chic is the self-titled debut album by Chic, released on Atlantic Records in 1977. It includes the hit singles Dance, Dance, Dance Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah - originally released on Buddah Records - US Hot 100 6, R&B 6, US Club Play 1, UK 6 and Everybody Dance US Hot 100 38, R&B 12, US Club Play 1, UK 9. Chic's debut album reached 27 on the US Pop. Songs in album Chic - Chic-Ism 1992. Chic - Chic Mystique. Chic - Your Love. Chic - Jusagroove. Chic - Something You Can Feel. Chic - One And Only One. Chic - Doin' That Thing To Me. Chic - Chicism. Chic - In It To Win It. Chic - My Love's For Real. Chic - Take My Love. Chic - High. Listen free to Chic Chic-Ism Chic Mystique, Your Love and more. 13 tracks 60:19. Chic-Ism is the eighth studio album by American R&B band Chic, released on the WEA label in 1992. It is the final Chic album of original material. The album includes singles Chic Mystique 1 US Club Play, 48 R&B and Your Love 3 US Club Play. Chic-Ism certainly isn't likely to make album of the century listings, but as Chic albums go, it's fine if a tad '80s, which is to be expected as it was recorded only two years into the '90s. What were critics expecting of Chic - synthesizers à la Kraftwerk Kicking in with the infectious Chic Mystique, a little too long at six and a half minutes, it's pretty much business as usual. This leads into Your Love and Jusagroove, both keeping pace before slowing down for One and Only One. In It to Win It is a perfe. Album 1992 13 Songs. Rock 1992. Chic Mystique. Ищете треки из альбома Chic-ism исполнителя Chic Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Chic Mystique Reprise, 04:05. Chic-ism is the eighth studio album by American R&B band Chic, released on the WEA label in 1992. Nine years after Chic's final album Believer, during which Nile Rodgers and Bernard Edwards had worked as songwriters and producers for artists such as David Bowie, Madonna, Duran Duran, Robert Palmer, and The B-52's, and the Chic back catalogue and its musical legacy had been re-evaluated by both. The album