|1||Back To The World||6:48|
|2||If I Were Only A Child Again||2:53|
|3||Can’t Say Nothin’||5:20|
|5||Right On For The Darkness||7:30|
|6||Future Song (Love A Good Woman, Love A Good Man)||5:00|
|7||Keep On Trippin’||3:16|
|CRS 8015, CRS-8015||Curtis Mayfield||Back To The World (LP, Album, Mon)||Curtom, Curtom||CRS 8015, CRS-8015||US||1973|
|CRS 8015||Curtis Mayfield||Back To The World (LP, Album, Gat)||Curtom||CRS 8015||Canada||1973|
|SNAP 254 CD||Curtis Mayfield||Back To The World (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Charly Records||SNAP 254 CD||UK||2001|
|WPCR-16533||Curtis Mayfield||Back To The World (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Curtom||WPCR-16533||Japan||2015|
|2318 085||Curtis Mayfield||Back To The World (LP, Album)||Buddah Records||2318 085||Brazil||1973|
- Arranged By – Richard Tufo
- Art Direction – Glen Christensen
- Creative Director [Packaging] – Milton Sincoff
- Engineer – Roger Anfinsen
- Illustration – Gary Wolkowitz
- Management – Marv Stuart
- Mastered By – J PYNES (tracks: Side B), RCK
- Producer – Curtis Mayfield
- Written-By – Curtis Mayfield
Format labels differently
Monarch Record Mfg. Co. pressing denoted by (MR) stamp in runouts.
Label variation, 'STEREO' printed at right of spindle hole, 'CRS-8015-A / CRS-8015-B' matrix numbers, and '1650 Broadway, N.Y.C.' address in rim text.
First catalog number on cover, second catalog number on labels.
© 1973 by Curtom Records,
Exclusively distributed by Buddah Records 1650 Broadway N.Y.C
All selections BMI
Recorded at Curtom Studios, Chicago
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): CRS-8015-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): CRS-8015-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etch / (MR), Bell Sound stamped): CRS-8015-A-v —REPL. (MR) Δ17988 Bell Sound RCK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etch / (MR), Bell Sound stamped): CRS-8015-B-4 (MR) Δ17988-X Bell Sound RCK J PYNES
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, runout side A): CRS-8015-A-v —REPL. (MR) Δ17988 Bell Sound RCK
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, runout side B): CRS-8015-B-4 (MR) Δ17988-X Bell Sound RCK J PYNES
- Rights Society: BMI
Codici a barre
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curtom Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Bell Sound Studios
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ17988
- Distributed By – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Viewlex, Inc.
- Published By – Curtom Publishing Co.
- Published By – Chi-Sound Music Inc.
- Published By – Camad Music Co.
Back to the World is a 1973 studio album by Curtis Mayfield. It peaked at number 16 on the Billboard 200 chart, as well as number 1 on the Top R&BHip-Hop Albums chart. All tracks are written by Curtis Mayfield. Curtis Mayfield production. Richard Tufo arrangement. Roger Anfinsen engineering. Glen Christensen art direction. Gary Wolkowitz illustration. Milton Sincoff packaging. Marv Stuart management. List of Billboard number-one R&B albums of 1973. Album 1973 7 Songs. Back to the World. Curtis Mayfield. R&BSoul 1973. The lead single, Future Shock, was inspired by Alvin Toffler's 1970 book of the same name, which warned readers that industrial society was changing so radically that environmental and social problems could be endemic for decades. Songs in album Curtis Mayfield - Back To The World 1973. Curtis Mayfield - Back To The World. Curtis Mayfield - Future Shock. Curtis Mayfield - Right On For The Darkness. Curtis Mayfield - If I Were Only A Child Again. Curtis Mayfield - Can't Say Nothin'. Curtis Mayfield - Keep On Trippin. Curtis Mayfield - Future Song Love A Good Woman, Love A Good Man. Album: Back To The World Curtom Records 1973 Arranged By Richard Tufo Engineer Roger Anfinsen Producer Curtis Mayfield Written-By Curtis Mayfield June 3, 1942 December 26, 1999 was an American soul, funk and rhythm and blues, singer-songwriter and guitarist from Chicago, Illinois. Mayfield is probably best known for his anthemic music with The Impressions and for the soundtrack to the blaxploitation film Superfly. Perhaps because he didn't cross over to the pop audience as heavily as Motown's stars, it may be that the scope of Curtis Mayfield's talents and contributions have yet to be fully recognized. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend. Curtis Mayfield: все альбомы, включая Love Songs Vol. 1 , Keep On Keeping On: Curtis Mayfield Studio Albums 1970-1974 , Only The Best Of и другие. Back to the World is a rnb music album recording by CURTIS MAYFIELD released in 1973 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. A1 Back To The World 6:48 A2 Future Shock 5:24 A3 Right On For The Darkness 7:30 B1 If I Were Only A Child Again 2:53 B2 Cant Say Nothin 5:20 B3 Keep On Trippin 3:16 B4 Future Song Love A Good Woman, Love A Good Man 5:00. Curtis Mayfield, vocals, guitar. 1 Track listing. 2 Personnel. 3 Charts. 4 See also. 5 References. Curtis 1970. Released May 1973. Back to the World Tracklist. Back to the World Lyrics. Future Shock Lyrics. Show all albums by Curtis Mayfield