|4||With A Great Feeling Of Love: Marscape||2:13|
|6||Sail On Solar Winds||2:44|
|9||Blowholes (The Pipes Of Mars)||2:57|
|11||Phobos And Deimos||4:32|
|13||With A Great Feeling Of Love: Inner Warmth And Feelings Of Affinity||2:46|
- Arranged By [String Quartet] – Simon Jeffes
- Art Direction – Peter Dobie
- Cover [Concept] – Peter Sibley
- Design – Geoff Halpin
- Double Bass [Acoustic Bass], Electric Bass [Fender Fretless], Sequencer [Electronic], Gong [Water] – Percy Jones
- Drums, Percussion – Philip Collins
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [6-string, 12-string] – John Goodsall
- Engineer – Jerry Smith
- Engineer [Assistant] – Geoff Leach, Neil Ross, Steve Tayler, Steven Short
- Executive Producer – Chris Youle
- Koto – Simon Jeffes
- Lacquer Cut By – Ray Staff
- Lyricon, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Flute, Flute [Bamboo, Glass], Violin, Gong [Water], Panpipes, Arranged By [Brass] – Jack Lancaster
- Percussion – Morris Pert
- Photography By – Paul Wakefield
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano, Harmonium, Synthesizer, Autoharp, Organ [Hammond] – Robin Lumley
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By – Jack Lancaster, Robin Lumley
- Programmed By [ARP Synthesizer] – Geoff Leach
- Voice – Bernie Frost
Recorded, mixed and mastered at Trident Studios, London, Summer 1976
Category combined with price code on sleeve backside and spine "RSO 2394 170 SUPER"
Category on disc label "2394-170"
Ⓟ 1976 Robert Stigwood Group Ltd.
Record manufactured and distributed in the United Kingdom by Polydor Limited
Track duration's not mentioned on record or sleeve. Track duration's taken by timing
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 1): 2394170 A//1 T 2 1L
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 1): 2394170 B//1 T 1L 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 2): 2394170 A//1 T 1L
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 2): 2394170 B//1 T 1L
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 3): 2394170 A//1 T 1L 5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 3): 2394170 B//1 T 1L 7
- Price Code: SUPER
Codici a barre
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Robert Stigwood Group Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Published By – Lobo Music Ltd.
- Published By – Dreyfuse Music
- Published By – Fuse Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Mastered At – Trident Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Made By – James Upton Ltd.
- Record Company – Robert Stigwood Organisation, Ltd.
- Marketed By – Polydor
Robin Lumley & Jack Lancaster 1996. Under exclusive worldwide license to Zok Records Ltd. This is a concept masterpiece that has been largely in album Jack Lancaster And Robin Lumley - Marscape 1976. Jack Lancaster And Robin Lumley - Take Off Into Earth Orbit. Jack Lancaster And Robin Lumley - Sail On Solar Winds The Journey. Jack Lancaster And Robin Lumley - Arrival Into Martian Orbit. Jack Lancaster And Robin Lumley - Phobos And Deimos The Twin Moons Of Mars. Jack Lancaster And Robin Lumley - With A Great Feeling Of Love: Inner Warmth And Feelings Of Affinity. Jack Lancaster And Robin Lumley - With A Great Feeling Of Love: Marscape: Out. Listen free to Jack Lancaster & Robin Lumley Marscape TakeOff, Sail On Solar Winds and more. 13 tracks 47:47. Marscape - Jack Lancaster. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Perry, Mick Rogers, Rick van der Linden and Bernie Frost. A brief history about Jack Lancaster & Robin Lumley and albums The Rock Peter and the Wolf 1975 & Marscape 1976 at Dutch Progressive Net Page . Jack Lancaster on IMDb. Authority control. Producer, Composed By, Arranged By Jack Lancaster, Robin Lumley. Programmed By Geoff Leach. Voice Bernie Frost. Looking at side one of the disk I see 7 tracks, even on the image of the label side one there are 7 tracks. The track Marscape is shown on the lable but not on the back cover. or on the Tracklist here. Marscape should be track 6 and Olympus Mons should be track 7. Responder Ver 1 respuesta Notifícame Helpful. Both Jack Lancaster and Robin Lumley are two classic musicians who straddled the line between the jazz and the progressive rock worlds of the 1970s after making names for themselves in other roundabout ways. MARSCAPE was a mostly instrumental album voices were used as effects only that is most famous for featuring the musicians who would become Brand X the very same year. MARSCAPE is an incredible varied type of album ranging from trippy free jazz to bouncy space disco. Robin Lumley Jack Lancaster Format: Audio CD. Moroccan Roll is Brand X's official second album, but you can call Marscape by Jack Lancaster & Robin Lumley the second Brand X album. Why Well all Brand X members are here: Lumley, of course, John Goodsall, Percy Jones, Morris Pert, and Phil Collins. Not to mention ex-Blodwyn Pig member Jack Lancaster who handles the wind instruments including sax and Lyricon an electronic wind instrument common to the mid 1970s. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download