|1||Sonata Da Caccia, Op. 11|
|2||VI: O Albion||3:09|
|3||V: Playing Funerals||3:58|
|4||Gefriolsae Me, Op. 3b||3:49|
|5||II: Aurochs -||2:28|
|6||IV: Et… (Tango Mortale)||4:13|
|7||I: Gravement -||3:20|
|8||III: Auf Dem Wasser Zu Singen||2:33|
|9||Arcadiana, Op. 12|
|11||III: Militiamen -||1:53|
|12||The Origin Of The Harp, Op. 13|
|13||II: Largo Con Moto -||2:06|
|14||IV: H.A.L.'s Death -||3:21|
|15||I: Venezia Notturna||2:47|
|16||I: Angels -||2:16|
|17||I: Dolcissimo Ed Espressivo -||2:13|
|19||II: Gayëment -||3:32|
|21||III: Spettrale -||2:32|
|24||Living Toys, Op. 9|
|26||II. Das Klinget So Herrlich, Das Klinget So Schön||1:30|
|28||V: L'Embarquement -||2:27|
|7243 5 72271 2 4||Thomas Adès||Living Toys (CD, Album)||EMI Classics||7243 5 72271 2 4||US||1998|
|7243 5 72271 2 4||Thomas Adès||Living Toys (CD, Album)||EMI Classics||7243 5 72271 2 4||Europe||1998|
- Cello – David Waterman (tracks: 9 to 15), Jonathan Tunnell (tracks: 20 to 23), Louise Hopkins (tracks: 20 to 23), Paul Watkins (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Choir – Choir of King's College, Cambridge (tracks: 24)
- Clarinet – Barnaby Robson (tracks: 20 to 23), Lynsey Marsh (tracks: 20 to 23), Paul Richards (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Composed By – Thomas Adès
- Conductor – Markus Stenz (tracks: 1 to 8), Stephen Cleobury (tracks: 24), Thomas Adès (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Edited By – Jennifer Howells (tracks: 9 to 24), Marian Freeman (tracks: 1 to 8), Paul Baily (tracks: 9 to 24)
- Engineer [Balance] – Mike Cox (tracks: 16 to 23), Simon Woods (tracks: 9 to 15, 24), Tryggvi Tryggvason (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Ensemble – Endellion Quartet (tracks: 9 to 15)
- Executive-Producer – David R. Murray
- French Horn – Andrew Clark (tracks: 16 to 19)
- Harpsichord – Thomas Adès (tracks: 16 to 19)
- Oboe [Baroque Oboe] – Michael Niesemann (tracks: 16 to 19)
- Orchestra – London Sinfonietta (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Organ – Robert Quinney (tracks: 24)
- Percussion – Richard Benjafield (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Photography [Cover] – Sasha Gusov
- Producer – Simon Woods (tracks: 9 to 24), Thomas Adès (tracks: 1 to 8), Tryggvi Tryggvason (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Viola – Garfield Jackson (tracks: 9 to 15), James Boyd (tracks: 20 to 23), Judith Busbridge (tracks: 20 to 23), Susan Knight (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Violin – Andrew Watkinson (tracks: 9 to 15), Ralph De Souza (tracks: 9 to 15)
Recorded: V.1995, All Saints' Church, Petersham (Tracks 1 to 8); III. & V.1997, No. 1 Studio, Abbey Road, London (Tracks 9 to 15 & 16 to 19); V.1997, All Hallows Church, Gospel Oak, London (Tracks 20 to 23); I.1997, Chapel of King's College, Cambridge (Track 24).
℗ 1998 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. © EMI Records Ltd.
Manufactured and distributed by EMI Classics, 304 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10010.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Funded by The Arts Council Of England.
EMI Classics - international trade mark of EMI Records Ltd.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (String): 724357227124
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
Codici a barre
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Classics
- Distributed By – EMI Classics – D126455
- Recorded At – All Saints Church Petersham
- Recorded At – No.1 Studio, Abbey Road, London
- Recorded At – All Hallows, Gospel Oak
- Recorded At – Chapel Of King's College, Cambridge
Militiamen - Thomas Ades. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Альбом 1998 Песен: 24. Thomas Adès: Living Toys. Your Rating. Overview . Living Toys, Op. 9, is a composition for chamber ensemble by the English composer Thomas Adès. It was written in 1993 as a part of his MPhil portfolio in Composition at Cambridge University and premiered at the Barbican Hall in London under Oliver Knussen. The work is scored for a chamber ensemble of 14 players, which consists of: flute doubling piccolo, oboe doubling cor anglais and sopranino recorder, clarinet doubling E-flat clarinet and bass clarinet, bassoon doubling contrabassoon, French. London Sinfonietta, Markus Stenz -Living Toys, Op. 9 1993: III Militiamen -. 9 1993: IV. s Death -. 9 1993: BATTLE -. Playing Funerals -. Thomas Adès -Arcadiana, 1994: III. Auf dem Wasser zu singen. Thomas Adès -Arcadiana, 1994: IV. tango mortale. Thomas Adès -Arcadiana, 1994: V. L'Embarquement -. Thomas Adès -Arcadiana, 1994: VI. O Albion. Listen free to Thomas Adès Living Toys Living Toys, Op. Angels, Living Toys, Op. 9: II. Aurochs and more. 24 tracks 64:25. Do you know any background info about this album Start the wiki. Thomas Adès born in London, 1 March 1971 is a British composer, pianist and conductor. Adès studied piano with Paul Berkowitz and later composition with Robert Saxton at Guildhall School,London. He graduated in 1992 from King's College, Cambridge after studying with Alexander Goehr and Robin Holloway. His degree was classified as double starred first, indicating outstanding academic distinction. Thomas Adés Living Toys finale Simone Menezes, conductor Ensemble Adès Performer, Markus Stenz Performer, Andrew Clark Performer, Michael Niesemann Performer, Richard Benjafield Performer, James Boyd Performer, Judith Busbridge Performer, Louise Hopkins Performer, Susan Knight Performer, Lynsey Marsh Performer, Paul Richards Performer, Jonathan Tunnell Performer, Paul Watkins Performer. Sample this album Artist - Artist Sample. by London SinfoniettaMarkus Stenz. 9 1993: III Militiamen - by London SinfoniettaMarkus Stenz. Listen Now . London Sinfonietta Markus Stenz. 9 1993: TABLET. Arcadiana, 1994: I. Venezia notturna. Thomas Adès. Arcadiana, 1994: II. Das klinget so herrlich, das Iklinget so schön. Arcadiana, 1994: III. Arcadiana, 1994: IV